Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Most Beautiful Things: Winners!

Last week, I hosted a geocache-o-rama, sending the readers of my blog all over the Internet to the places I found most beautiful. Here's the round up of the answers and winners.

Day 1: Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder
A boy with a cleft lip is featured in my novel. So which Oscar-winning short documentary focuses on SmileTrain, the group that fixes cleft lips? And the Oscar goes to Smile Pinki and Seeking Neverland for sleuthing it out!




Day 2: Bedazzled Beauty

So I'm holding a Find Beauty Challenge on YouTube and asked which marvy videographer loaded the first entry? Woo hoo to friendsvslovefans and to Mrs. F-B's Book Blog for winning the challenge!



Day 3: Divas Divine
Who are the four amazingly amazing YA authors who run readergirlz along with me? Let's give it up for Melissa Walker, Lorie Ann Grover, Holly Cupala, and Dia Calhoun. Congrats to Paradox!


Day 4: Shaping Beauty--and I'm Not Talking Spanx
Which high-powered, high-energy, high-intellect woman is rocking the Internet with her lobbying to use media in smart ways? Let's give a shout out to Amy Jussel at Shaping Youth!
Congrats to Stacy Nyikos!

Day 5: Beauty--One Etsy Step at a Time
Who created the beautiful custom jewelry for Girl Overboard and readergirlz? None other than rgz member Gypsy Wings who adores all things Twilight. Congrats to Lisa all the way in Korea!

3 comments:

Stacy Nyikos said...

I'm so psyched to have won. Thanks for hosting the contest!

Lorie Ann Grover said...

Thanks for the fun week, Justina!

Georgia said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

I started reading North of Beautiful this morning Justina, and I am LOVING it :)

xoxox

eXTReMe Tracker